Audi A3 Vs Audi Q3 comparison
Compare Audi A3 and Audi Q3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A3 Vs Audi Q3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q3 starts at ₹ 41.1 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q3 costs ₹ 43.37 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 51.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi A3 starts at ₹ 38.68 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 41.02 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 40.84 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Audi A3 comes with a price tag of ₹ 42.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q3 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Audi A3 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q3 gets 148 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 148, 174 bhp engines, whereas the Audi A3 comes in 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi A3 and Audi Q3
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Audi A3
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review