Aston Martin Vantage Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso comparison
Compare Aston Martin Vantage and Ferrari GTC4Lusso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Aston Martin Vantage Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ferrari GTC4Lusso starts at ₹ 4.91 Crore and goes up to ₹ 6.07 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Aston Martin Vantage starts at ₹ 3.45 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ferrari GTC4Lusso base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Aston Martin Vantage base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ferrari GTC4Lusso gets 2 Petrol 681, 610 bhp engines, whereas the Aston Martin Vantage comes in 503 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Aston Martin Vantage
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Ford Mustang
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Maserati Levante
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Mercedes-AMG GT
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- India Bike Week 2019: Motorcycles To Watch Out For
- Maruti Suzuki India To Increase Car Prices From January 2020
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali Named President Of Italy's 'Motor Valley'
- KTM 390 Adventure, KTM 250 Adventure To Debut At India Bike Week 2019
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona Electric: Features And Specifications Comparison
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review