Aston Martin Vantage Vs Bentley Flying Spur comparison
Compare Aston Martin Vantage and Bentley Flying Spur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Aston Martin Vantage Vs Bentley Flying Spur on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.74 Crore and goes up to ₹ 3.97 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Aston Martin Vantage starts at ₹ 3.45 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Aston Martin Vantage base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Flying Spur gets 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines, whereas the Aston Martin Vantage comes in 503 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Aston Martin Vantage
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Hyundai Venue Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Ferrari Portofino Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Porsche 911 Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Audi RS5
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Aston Martin Vantage
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun