Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso comparison
Compare Aston Martin V12 Vanquish and Ferrari GTC4Lusso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Aston Martin V12 Vanquish starts at ₹ 4.31 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari GTC4Lusso starts at ₹ 4.91 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.07 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Ferrari GTC4Lusso base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish gets 568 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ferrari GTC4Lusso comes in 2 Petrol 681, 610 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Vs Aston Martin DB9
- Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Vs Aston Martin V12 Vantage
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Vs Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Ferrari Portofino Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Porsche Macan Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review