Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Vs Bentley Continental comparison
Compare Aston Martin V12 Vanquish and Bentley Continental
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Vs Bentley Continental on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.14 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish starts at ₹ 4.31 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Continental base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Aston Martin V12 Vanquish base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Continental gets 4 Petrol 633, 520, 582, 500 bhp engines, whereas the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish comes in 568 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Vs Aston Martin DB9
- Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Vs Aston Martin V12 Vantage
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Vs Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Ferrari Portofino Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Porsche Macan Vs Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review