Aston Martin Rapide Vs Audi RS7 Sportback comparison
Compare Aston Martin Rapide and Audi RS7 Sportback
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Aston Martin Rapide Vs Audi RS7 Sportback on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Aston Martin Rapide starts at ₹ 3.73 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi RS7 Sportback starts at ₹ 1.83 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.99 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Aston Martin Rapide base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Audi RS7 Sportback base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Aston Martin Rapide gets 552 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Audi RS7 Sportback comes in 2 Petrol 552, 596 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Aston Martin Rapide
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Porsche Panamera
- Porsche 911 Vs Aston Martin Rapide
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Aston Martin Rapide
- Audi A5 Vs Aston Martin Rapide
- Audi RS5 Vs Aston Martin Rapide
- Ferrari GTC4Lusso Vs Aston Martin Rapide
- Aston Martin Rapide Vs Bentley Continental
- Aston Martin Rapide Vs Audi A8
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Aston Martin Rapide
- Aston Martin Rapide Vs Fiat Avventura
Recent News and Reviews
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review