Aston Martin DB11 Vs Tata Tiago comparison
Compare Aston Martin DB11 and Tata Tiago
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Aston Martin DB11 Vs Tata Tiago on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 5.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.57 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Aston Martin DB11 starts at ₹ 4.99 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tiago base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The Aston Martin DB11 base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tiago gets 86 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aston Martin DB11 comes in 600 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Aston Martin DB11 and Tata Tiago
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Aston Martin DB11
- Jaguar XJ Vs Aston Martin DB11
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Aston Martin DB11
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Aston Martin DB11
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Porsche Panamera
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Porsche 911 Vs Aston Martin DB11
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Bentley Bentayga
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review