Aston Martin DB11 Vs Bentley Continental comparison
Compare Aston Martin DB11 and Bentley Continental
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Aston Martin DB11 Vs Bentley Continental on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.14 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Aston Martin DB11 starts at ₹ 4.99 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Continental base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Aston Martin DB11 base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Continental gets 4 Petrol 633, 520, 582, 500 bhp engines, whereas the Aston Martin DB11 comes in 600 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Aston Martin DB11
- Jaguar XJ Vs Aston Martin DB11
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Aston Martin DB11
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Aston Martin DB11
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Porsche Panamera
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Porsche 911 Vs Aston Martin DB11
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Bentley Bentayga
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review