Abarth Punto Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS comparison
Compare Abarth Punto and Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth Punto Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 10.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS starts at ₹ 10.12 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth Punto base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth Punto gets 145 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS comes in 101 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Abarth Punto and Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Abarth Punto
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review