Abarth Punto Vs Fiat Punto Evo comparison
Compare Abarth Punto and Fiat Punto Evo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth Punto Vs Fiat Punto Evo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Evo starts at ₹ 5.36 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Evo costs ₹ 6.31 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Punto Evo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 9.67 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Evo base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Abarth Punto base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Evo gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Abarth Punto comes in 145 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Abarth Punto and Fiat Punto Evo
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Abarth Punto
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Announces Measures To Aid Customers Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Prices Revealed
- MG Motor India In Better Shape Than Most Other Players: Rajeev Chaba
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over 7.5 Lakh BS6 Vehicles In India Ahead Of Deadline
- Coronavirus Crisis: Is Online Buying The Future of Auto Sales?
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review