Abarth Punto Vs Abarth 595 comparison
Compare Abarth Punto and Abarth 595
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth Punto Vs Abarth 595 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth 595 starts at ₹ 34.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 10.86 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth 595 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Abarth Punto base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth 595 gets 160 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Abarth Punto comes in 145 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Abarth Punto and Abarth 595
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Abarth Punto
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review