Abarth Avventura Vs Toyota Etios Cross comparison
Compare Abarth Avventura and Toyota Etios Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth Avventura Vs Toyota Etios Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Etios Cross starts at ₹ 7.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Etios Cross costs ₹ 8.5 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Etios Cross Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.85 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth Avventura starts at ₹ 11.11 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Etios Cross base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Abarth Avventura base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Etios Cross gets 2 Petrol 89, 79 bhp engines and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Abarth Avventura comes in 140 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Abarth Avventura
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review