Abarth Avventura Vs Toyota Etios Cross comparison
Compare Abarth Avventura and Toyota Etios Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth Avventura Vs Toyota Etios Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Etios Cross starts at ₹ 6.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Etios Cross costs ₹ 7.66 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Etios Cross Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.98 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth Avventura starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Etios Cross base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Abarth Avventura base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Etios Cross gets 2 Petrol 89, 79 bhp engines and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Abarth Avventura comes in 140 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Abarth Avventura
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Bollywood Actors & Their Lavishly Expensive Cars
- Car Sales March 2020: Kia Motors Maintains Its Position Among Top Three Carmakers
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Hero MotoCorp Sales Drop 42 Per Cent
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Bajaj Auto Extends Free Service & Warranty For Customers
- IRDAI To Keep Third Party Motor Insurance Premiums Unchanged For All Vehicles In FY'21
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review