Abarth Avventura Vs Abarth Punto comparison
Compare Abarth Avventura and Abarth Punto
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth Avventura Vs Abarth Punto on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 10.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth Avventura starts at ₹ 11.11 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth Punto base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Abarth Avventura base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth Punto gets 145 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Abarth Avventura comes in 140 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Abarth Avventura and Abarth Punto
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Abarth Avventura
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review