Abarth 595 Vs Toyota Glanza comparison
Compare Abarth 595 and Toyota Glanza
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth 595 Vs Toyota Glanza on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth 595 starts at ₹ 34.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Glanza starts at ₹ 8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Hybrid model of the Toyota Glanza costs ₹ 8.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth 595 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Toyota Glanza base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth 595 gets 160 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Glanza comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 88 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Abarth 595
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Exports Cross 25 Lakh Units
- Exclusive: Hero Electric Upcoming Motorcycle Spotted
- Exclusive: MG's Innova, Ertiga Rival In India Ahead Of Auto Expo Debut
- Former Seat Head Luca De Meo Likely To Become Renault's New CEO
- GM To Invest $2.2 Billion In Detroit Factory To Make Electric Trucks, SUVs
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review