Abarth 595 Vs Nissan Micra comparison
Compare Abarth 595 and Nissan Micra
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth 595 Vs Nissan Micra on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Micra starts at ₹ 7.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Micra costs ₹ 8.52 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Micra Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth 595 starts at ₹ 34.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Micra base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Abarth 595 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Micra gets 76 bhp Petrol engine and 63 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Abarth 595 comes in 160 bhp Petrol engine.
Feb 13, 2017 12:38 PM
We are talking about a new generation Nissan Micra that has grown into a modern, sporty and trendy car. What was wrong with the previous generation? Looking at global sales numbers, nothing. In... Read More
Related Comparison of Abarth 595
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Exports Cross 25 Lakh Units
- Exclusive: Hero Electric Upcoming Motorcycle Spotted
- Exclusive: MG's Innova, Ertiga Rival In India Ahead Of Auto Expo Debut
- Former Seat Head Luca De Meo Likely To Become Renault's New CEO
- GM To Invest $2.2 Billion In Detroit Factory To Make Electric Trucks, SUVs
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review