Abarth 595 Vs BMW M3 comparison
Compare Abarth 595 and BMW M3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth 595 Vs BMW M3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M3 starts at ₹ 1.52 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth 595 starts at ₹ 34.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M3 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Abarth 595 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M3 gets 431 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Abarth 595 comes in 160 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Abarth 595
- Bajaj Qute Vs Abarth 595
- Abarth 595 Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Abarth 595
- Renault Kwid Vs Abarth Punto
- Abarth 595 Vs MINI 3 door
- Abarth Punto Vs Abarth 595
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Abarth 595
- Abarth 595 Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Toyota Glanza Vs Abarth 595
- Porsche 911 Vs Abarth 595
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review