Yamaha SZ RR V2.0 Vs Hero Super Splendor comparison
Compare Yamaha SZ RR V2.0 and Hero Super Splendor
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha SZ RR V2.0 Vs Hero Super Splendor on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Super Splendor starts at ₹ 61,186 and goes up to ₹ 62,138 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha SZ RR V2.0 starts at ₹ 72,395 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 73,453 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Super Splendor base engine returns 60 kmpl. The Yamaha SZ RR V2.0 base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Super Splendor gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha SZ RR V2.0 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha SZ RR V2.0 Vs Yamaha Saluto
- Bajaj V15 Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha SZ RR V2.0 Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review