Yamaha RAY Z Vs Mahindra Gusto 125 comparison
Compare Yamaha RAY Z and Mahindra Gusto 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha RAY Z Vs Mahindra Gusto 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha RAY Z starts at ₹ 54,439 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Mahindra Gusto 125 starts at ₹ 68,751 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha RAY Z base engine returns 43 kmpl. The Mahindra Gusto 125 base returns 64 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha RAY Z gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Gusto 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha RAY Z
- Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Yamaha RAY Z Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Honda Grazia Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Honda Navi Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Honda Dio Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Yamaha RAY Z Vs Yamaha Alpha
- Aprilia SR 125 Vs Yamaha Fascino
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- Uber Submits Appeal To Regain London Taxi License
- A Lamborghini Huracan RWD Escorts Aircrafts To Their Parking Bay In Bologna
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review