Yamaha RAY Z Vs Crayon Motors Envy comparison
Compare Yamaha RAY Z and Crayon Motors Envy
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha RAY Z Vs Crayon Motors Envy on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha RAY Z starts at ₹ 54,439 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Crayon Motors Envy starts at ₹ 57,071 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 69,757 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha RAY Z base engine returns 43 kmpl. The Crayon Motors Envy base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha RAY Z gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Crayon Motors Envy comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha RAY Z
- Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally Edition Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Drum Brake
- Yamaha RAY Z Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Dio Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Honda Dio Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Mahindra Gusto Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Yamaha RAY Z Vs Suzuki Access 125
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- KTM 390 Adventure Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.99 Lakh
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review