Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs KTM 250 Duke comparison
Compare Yamaha R15 V3.0 and KTM 250 Duke
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs KTM 250 Duke on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM 250 Duke starts at ₹ 2.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha R15 V3.0 starts at ₹ 1.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.61 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM 250 Duke base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Yamaha R15 V3.0 base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM 250 Duke gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha R15 V3.0 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha R15 V3.0
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- KTM RC 125 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- KTM RC 125 Vs Yamaha MT-15
- KTM RC 125 Vs KTM RC 200
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Lebanon, Japan Have 40 Days To Agree On Ghosn's Fate - Sources
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review