Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Indian Chieftain Elite comparison
Compare Yamaha R15 V3.0 and Indian Chieftain Elite
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Indian Chieftain Elite on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha R15 V3.0 starts at ₹ 1.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.61 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Chieftain Elite starts at ₹ 40.25 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha R15 V3.0 base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Indian Chieftain Elite base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha R15 V3.0 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Chieftain Elite comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs KTM RC 125
- KTM RC 125 Vs JAWA Forty Two
- Yamaha MT-15 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dark Night BS VI Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 MotoGP Edition
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dark Night Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 MotoGP Edition
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 MotoGP Edition Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- KTM RC 125 Vs KTM 125 Duke
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Hero Karizma ZMR
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review