Yamaha MT-09 Vs Triumph Street Triple S comparison
Compare Yamaha MT-09 and Triumph Street Triple S
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha MT-09 Vs Triumph Street Triple S on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha MT-09 starts at ₹ 10.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Street Triple S starts at ₹ 9.75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha MT-09 base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Triumph Street Triple S base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha MT-09 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Street Triple S comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha MT-09
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Yamaha MT-09
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs BMW S 1000 R
- BMW 850 GS Vs Yamaha MT-09
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Triumph Street Triple S
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- Ducati Hypermotard 950 Vs Yamaha MT-09
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Yamaha MT-09
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Kawasaki Z650
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona: Price Comparison
- MG ZS EV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 20.88 lakh
- Daimler Profits Halve On Diesel And Restructuring Charges
- MG ZS Electric SUV Launch Highlights: Price, Specifications, Features
- Canadian Judge Approves $196.5 Million Volkswagen Fine For Diesel Emissions
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review