Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R comparison
Compare Yamaha MT-09 and Honda CB 1000R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB 1000R starts at ₹ 14.18 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha MT-09 starts at ₹ 10.13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB 1000R base engine returns 16 kmpl. The Yamaha MT-09 base returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB 1000R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha MT-09 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha MT-09
- Yamaha MT-15 Vs Yamaha MT-09
- KTM 790 Duke Vs Yamaha MT-09
- BMW 850 GS Vs Yamaha MT-09
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs BMW S 1000 R
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Hypermotard
- Ducati Monster 821 Vs Yamaha MT-09
- BMW 750 GS Vs Yamaha MT-09
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Vs Yamaha MT-09
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review