Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF comparison
Compare Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI and Suzuki Gixxer SF
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer SF starts at ₹ 1.33 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.34 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI starts at ₹ 1.05 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.08 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer SF base engine returns 47 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer SF gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Suzuki Gixxer SF Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- BS6 Honda Jazz Hatchback Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Lockdown Impact: Toyota Sales Down 41% in March, 8,022 Units Sold
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review