Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Suzuki Gixxer comparison
Compare Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI and Suzuki Gixxer
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Suzuki Gixxer on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer starts at ₹ 1.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI starts at ₹ 1.05 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.08 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Hero XPulse 200T Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs KTM 125 Duke
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Bajaj V15
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review