Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI Vs Honda SP 125 comparison
Compare Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI and Honda SP 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI Vs Honda SP 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI starts at ₹ 86,388 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda SP 125 starts at ₹ 80,348 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 84,787 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Honda SP 125 base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda SP 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Yamaha MT-15 Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI Vs TVS Apache RTR 180
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Benelli TNT 300
- Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Yamaha SZ RR V2.0 Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Jaguar Land Rover Global Sales Down By 3.4% In November 2019
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review