Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150 comparison
Compare Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI and Honda CB Unicorn 150
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI starts at ₹ 86,388 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Unicorn 150 starts at ₹ 79,729 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 88,423 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Honda CB Unicorn 150 base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Unicorn 150 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Yamaha MT-15 Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI Vs TVS Apache RTR 180
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Benelli TNT 300
- Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Yamaha SZ RR V2.0 Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review