Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Darknight Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI STD comparison
Compare Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI and Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI starts at ₹ 88,503 and goes up to ₹ 91,674 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI base engine returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Rear Disc Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Darknight
- Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Darknight Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI ABS BSVI
- Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Darknight Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI STD
- Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review