Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Vs Suzuki Gixxer comparison
Compare Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI and Suzuki Gixxer
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Vs Suzuki Gixxer on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer starts at ₹ 1.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI starts at ₹ 88,503 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 91,674 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Vs Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Honda CB Hornet 160R CBS SP Edition Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R CBS
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- China Auto Sales Drop For 17th Straight Month In November: Report
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review