Yamaha FZ25 Vs Mahindra Mojo comparison
Compare Yamaha FZ25 and Mahindra Mojo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha FZ25 Vs Mahindra Mojo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Mojo starts at ₹ 1.59 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ25 starts at ₹ 1.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.5 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Mojo base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ25 base returns 43 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Mojo gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ25 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha FZ25
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Kawasaki Z H2 & Ninja 1000SX Launching In Japan On April 4
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Honda India Foundation Pledges Rs. 11 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Hyundai Verna: New Vs Old
- 2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Launched; Priced At Rs. 1.21 Lakh
- Car Sales March 2020: MG Motor Bucks Lockdown With Sales Increase Over February
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review