Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI Vs Hero Xtreme Sports comparison
Compare Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI and Hero Xtreme Sports
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI Vs Hero Xtreme Sports on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Xtreme Sports starts at ₹ 84,442 and goes up to ₹ 86,557 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI starts at ₹ 93,895 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Xtreme Sports base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI base returns 50 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Xtreme Sports gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- Honda X-Blade Vs Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- KTM RC 125 Vs Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- Yamaha Saluto RX Vs Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha FZ 25
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Bugatti Touts Green Ambitions While Storming Full Speed Ahead
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review