Yamaha Fascino 125 Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus comparison
Compare Yamaha Fascino 125 and Okinawa Ridge Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha Fascino 125 Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Okinawa Ridge Plus starts at ₹ 71,227 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Fascino 125 starts at ₹ 73,508 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 77,208 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Okinawa Ridge Plus base engine returns 100 kmpl. The Yamaha Fascino 125 base returns 66 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Okinawa Ridge Plus gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Yamaha Fascino 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha Fascino 125
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review