Yamaha Fascino 125 Vs Li-ions Elektrik Spock comparison
Compare Yamaha Fascino 125 and Li-ions Elektrik Spock
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha Fascino 125 Vs Li-ions Elektrik Spock on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Li-ions Elektrik Spock starts at ₹ 69,757 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Fascino 125 starts at ₹ 73,508 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 77,208 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Li-ions Elektrik Spock base engine returns 130 kmpl. The Yamaha Fascino 125 base returns 66 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Li-ions Elektrik Spock gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Yamaha Fascino 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha Fascino 125
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun