Yamaha Fascino Vs TVS Ntorq 125 comparison
Compare Yamaha Fascino and TVS Ntorq 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha Fascino Vs TVS Ntorq 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha Fascino starts at ₹ 61,629 and goes up to ₹ 66,167 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Ntorq 125 starts at ₹ 64,863 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 69,876 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha Fascino base engine returns 66 kmpl. The TVS Ntorq 125 base returns 60 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha Fascino gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Ntorq 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha Fascino
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Yamaha Fascino Vs Honda Aviator
- Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Yamaha Fascino Vs Honda Activa 125
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Yamaha Fascino Vs TVS Wego
- Yamaha Fascino Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Mahindra Gusto Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Dio
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review