Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Vs Honda Grazia comparison
Compare Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR and Honda Grazia
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Vs Honda Grazia on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR starts at ₹ 57,223 and goes up to ₹ 67,568 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Grazia starts at ₹ 63,169 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67,790 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR base engine returns 66 kmpl. The Honda Grazia base returns 54 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Grazia comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- Honda Dio Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- Aprilia Shiver 900 Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- Suzuki Burgman Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- Suzuki Burgman Vs Honda Grazia
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- 2019 India Bike Week Highlights: Bigger, Better & Wilder
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review