TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Bajaj ComforTec comparison
Compare TVS XL 100 Comfort and Bajaj ComforTec
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Bajaj ComforTec on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj ComforTec starts at ₹ 46,098 and goes up to ₹ 53,397 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS XL 100 Comfort starts at ₹ 35,349 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj ComforTec base engine returns 97 kmpl. The TVS XL 100 Comfort base returns 67 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj ComforTec gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS XL 100 Comfort comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS XL 100 Comfort
- TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs TVS XL HD
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs TVS XL 100 Comfort
- TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs TVS Jupiter
- TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Electric Flash Vs TVS XL 100 Comfort
- TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Hero HF Dawn
- TVS Radeon Vs TVS XL 100 Comfort
- TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Hero Splendor iSMART 110
- TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Powered By SUVs, Hyundai Turns In Best Quarter Since Early 2017
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over Five Lakh BS6 Model In Nine Months
- BS6 TVS Star City+ Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,034
- Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon Facelifts Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.60 Lakh
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review