TVS Star City Plus Vs Hero HF Deluxe comparison
Compare TVS Star City Plus and Hero HF Deluxe
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Star City Plus Vs Hero HF Deluxe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero HF Deluxe starts at ₹ 46,175 and goes up to ₹ 50,351 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Star City Plus starts at ₹ 49,336 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 60,980 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero HF Deluxe base engine returns 83 kmpl. The TVS Star City Plus base returns 86 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero HF Deluxe gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Star City Plus comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Star City Plus
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs TVS Star City Plus
- TVS Star City Plus Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs TVS Star City Plus
- Bajaj Platina 110 Vs TVS Star City Plus
- TVS Star City Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- TVS Star City Plus Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj CT 110 Vs TVS Star City Plus
- TVS Star City Plus Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- TVS Star City Plus Vs TVS Sport
- Bajaj CT 110 Vs Bajaj Platina 110
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review