TVS Sport Vs Hero Passion Pro 110 comparison
Compare TVS Sport and Hero Passion Pro 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Sport Vs Hero Passion Pro 110 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Passion Pro 110 starts at ₹ 62,588 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Sport starts at ₹ 43,098 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 49,790 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Passion Pro 110 base engine returns 84 kmpl. The TVS Sport base returns 95 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Passion Pro 110 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Sport comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Sport
- TVS Sport Vs Honda CB Shine
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs TVS Sport
- Bajaj Platina 110 Vs TVS Sport
- TVS Sport Kick Start Spoke Wheel Vs TVS Sport Kick Start Alloy Wheel
- TVS Radeon Vs TVS Sport
- TVS Star City Plus Vs TVS Sport
- TVS XL 100 Vs TVS Sport
- TVS Victor Vs Bajaj Platina 100
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Bajaj Platina 110
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- BMW Teases The M4 GT3; To Roll Out In 2022
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review