TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Hero Pleasure comparison
Compare TVS Scooty Pep Plus and Hero Pleasure
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Hero Pleasure on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Pleasure starts at ₹ 49,452 and goes up to ₹ 51,567 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Scooty Pep Plus starts at ₹ 42,951 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 43,480 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Pleasure base engine returns 63 kmpl. The TVS Scooty Pep Plus base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Pleasure gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Scooty Pep Plus comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- KTM 200 Duke Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Yamaha RAY Z Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Bajaj V15 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Hero Pleasure
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Yamaha Fascino Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Honda Cliq Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Hero Electric Flash Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- China Auto Sales Drop For 17th Straight Month In November: Report
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review