TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Hero Pleasure comparison
Compare TVS Scooty Pep Plus and Hero Pleasure
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Hero Pleasure on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Pleasure starts at ₹ 49,452 and goes up to ₹ 51,567 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Scooty Pep Plus starts at ₹ 42,951 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 43,480 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Pleasure base engine returns 63 kmpl. The TVS Scooty Pep Plus base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Pleasure gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Scooty Pep Plus comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Hero Electric Flash Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Yamaha Fascino Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs BMW K 1600
- Hero Duet Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Hero Duet Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Duet
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Global NCAP Head Urges Maruti Suzuki To Manufacture 5-Star Safety Rated Cars
- Kia Carnival Receives Over 1400 Bookings Just A Day After Order Books Open
- Hyundai India Postpones Investment Plans In New Plant
- Price Comparison: Tata Altroz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai i20 vs Honda Jazz
- TVS Teases Electric Scooter; Launch Date Revealed
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review