TVS Radeon Vs TVS Victor comparison
Compare TVS Radeon and TVS Victor
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Radeon Vs TVS Victor on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Victor starts at ₹ 57,057 and goes up to ₹ 60,208 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Radeon starts at ₹ 56,213 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61,234 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Victor base engine returns 72 kmpl. The TVS Radeon base returns 69 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Victor gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Radeon comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Radeon
- TVS Radeon Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs TVS Radeon
- TVS Radeon Vs Hero Passion Pro
- TVS Radeon Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- TVS Radeon Vs Honda CB Shine
- TVS Radeon Vs Honda Dream Yuga
- TVS Radeon Vs Honda Livo
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Radeon
- TVS Radeon Special Edition Disc Vs TVS Radeon STD
- TVS Radeon Vs TVS Star City Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review