TVS Radeon Vs Kawasaki KX 100 comparison
Compare TVS Radeon and Kawasaki KX 100
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Radeon Vs Kawasaki KX 100 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki KX 100 starts at ₹ 5.16 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Radeon starts at ₹ 56,213 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61,234 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki KX 100 base engine returns 55 kmpl. The TVS Radeon base returns 69 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki KX 100 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Radeon comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Radeon
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Indians Use Too Big Cars For A Single Person: Pawan Goenka
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review