TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Yamaha RAY Z comparison
Compare TVS Ntorq 125 and Yamaha RAY Z
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Yamaha RAY Z on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha RAY Z starts at ₹ 54,439 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Ntorq 125 starts at ₹ 65,518 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 70,754 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha RAY Z base engine returns 43 kmpl. The TVS Ntorq 125 base returns 60 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha RAY Z gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Ntorq 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Ntorq 125
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- Aprilia Storm 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 6G Vs TVS Ntorq 125
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda X-Blade
- Okinawa Praise Vs TVS Ntorq 125
- Piaggio Vespa 150 Vs TVS Ntorq 125
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Piaggio Vespa
- Okinawa Lite Vs TVS Ntorq 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review