TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Sport comparison
Compare TVS Ntorq 125 and TVS Sport
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Sport starts at ₹ 43,098 and goes up to ₹ 49,790 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Ntorq 125 starts at ₹ 72,720 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 76,941 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Sport base engine returns 95 kmpl. The TVS Ntorq 125 base returns 60 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Sport gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Ntorq 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Ntorq 125
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Piaggio Vespa
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda Grazia
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda Activa 125
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda Activa 6G
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Jupiter
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- TVS Ntorq 125 Drum Vs TVS Ntorq 125 Drum
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Car Sales March 2020: Hyundai Sales Drop 65 Per Cent Amidst Lockdown
- Honda BR-V Discontinued, Revised Jazz BS6 And WR-V Facelift Coming Soon
- Smartphone Maker Xiaomi Reveals A1, A1 Pro Electric Mopeds
- Kawasaki Z H2 & Ninja 1000SX Launching In Japan On April 4
- This Jet-Limousine Is Not An April Fool's Joke
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review