TVS Jupiter Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR comparison
Compare TVS Jupiter and Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Jupiter Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Jupiter starts at ₹ 59,830 and goes up to ₹ 75,073 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR starts at ₹ 57,223 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67,568 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Jupiter base engine returns 62 kmpl. The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR base returns 66 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Jupiter gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Jupiter
- Suzuki Burgman Vs TVS Jupiter
- Hero Maestro Edge 125 Vs TVS Jupiter
- Piaggio Vespa Vs TVS Jupiter
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Hero Duet Vs TVS Jupiter
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Jupiter
- Mahindra Gusto Vs TVS Jupiter
- TVS XL 100 Vs TVS Jupiter
- TVS Jupiter ZX Vs TVS Jupiter STD
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- China Auto Sales Drop For 17th Straight Month In November: Report
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review