TVS Apache RTR 180 Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 180 and Indian Chief Dark Horse
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 180 Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Chief Dark Horse starts at ₹ 19.93 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RTR 180 starts at ₹ 88,440 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 99,880 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Chief Dark Horse base engine returns 20 kmpl. The TVS Apache RTR 180 base returns 47 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Chief Dark Horse gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RTR 180 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 180
- TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS Vs TVS Apache RTR 180 STD
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI Vs TVS Apache RTR 180
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs TVS Apache RTR 180
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs TVS Apache RTR 180
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs TVS Apache RTR 180
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs TVS Apache RTR 180
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj V15
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- BMW Teases The M4 GT3; To Roll Out In 2022
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review