TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and Yamaha R15 V3.0
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha R15 V3.0 starts at ₹ 1.54 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.61 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V starts at ₹ 1.03 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.14 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha R15 V3.0 base engine returns 0 kmpl. The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha R15 V3.0 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Honda X-Blade
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Disc-ABS Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Drum-ABS
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Drum-ABS Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Disc
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review