TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Hero Xtreme 200R comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and Hero Xtreme 200R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Hero Xtreme 200R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Xtreme 200R starts at ₹ 96,075 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V starts at ₹ 1.03 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.14 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Xtreme 200R base engine returns 40 kmpl. The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Xtreme 200R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Exports Cross 25 Lakh Units
- Exclusive: Hero Electric Upcoming Motorcycle Spotted
- Exclusive: MG's Innova, Ertiga Rival In India Ahead Of Auto Expo Debut
- Former Seat Head Luca De Meo Likely To Become Renault's New CEO
- GM To Invest $2.2 Billion In Detroit Factory To Make Electric Trucks, SUVs
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review