TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 160 and Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 99,007 and goes up to ₹ 1.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse starts at ₹ 31.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 160 base engine returns 48 kmpl. The Indian Chieftain Dark Horse base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 180
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Yamaha Saluto RX
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Aprilia SR 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review