TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda Gold Wing comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 160 and Honda Gold Wing
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda Gold Wing on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Gold Wing starts at ₹ 29.56 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 99,007 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.02 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Gold Wing base engine returns 14 kmpl. The TVS Apache RTR 160 base returns 48 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Gold Wing gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RTR 160 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 160
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Triumph Bonneville T120
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 180
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review