TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 160 and Honda CB Hornet 160R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 99,007 and goes up to ₹ 1.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Hornet 160R starts at ₹ 91,140 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 99,603 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 160 base engine returns 48 kmpl. The Honda CB Hornet 160R base returns 59 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Hornet 160R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 180
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj V15
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Benelli TNT 600i
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- BS6 Honda Jazz Hatchback Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Lockdown Impact: Toyota Sales Down 41% in March, 8,022 Units Sold
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review